LPGA Amateur Golf Association Cleveland has many opportunities for our members to volunteer. If you are interested in helping with any of the committees listed below, please contact Susan Curtis at for more information. Thank you!
- The Membership Committee is a great way to get to meet everyone in the Chapters! Assist with the recruitment of new members and retention of existing members; greet new members at events, help plan and implement ongoing membership welcome and orientation programs
- The Communications Committee is a great way to be in the know! This committee works to keep everyone "in the know". They create and publish Chapter newsletters, assist in the development and maintenance of the website and have the opportunity to work with the media.
- Do you like to make a difference and assist in the future leadership growth of your Chapter? The Leadership Committee can help link people's natural gifts and talents to the needs of the chapter. They work to continually develop Chapter leaders by assisting committee Chairs with finding committee volunteers and grooming them for a future leadership role on the Board, a necessary step that will take the Chapter far into the future.
Golf Events Committee
- Do you enjoy planning and running successful events? Never planned an event, but would like to? Then Golf Events is for you! This team plans and implements organized play opportunities in addition to league offerings for players of all skill levels.
- One of the most popular forms of organized play is league play. Be a part of the team that plans and delivers this popular offering that goes a long way towards member satisfaction.
- Are you a great fundraiser? can you make a call to the decision-maker? If you said "yes" then the sponsorship committee is your new home! Help develop Chapter partnerships and secure sponsorship dollars and in-kind donations for Chapter operations. This is a great way to get involved in the community and build local relationships.
Social Events Committee
Golf Education & Player Development Committee
- Are you a people person? A natural networker? This is a great way to get to know the members of the Association by promoting fellowship and business networking. This committee plans an array of non-golf activities to meet members' needs
- Know a lot about golf? Or do you want to learn more about the rules of golf? Join the Education committee and assist with coordinating golf education opportunities for players of all skill levels.
- Be a part of the effort to help other golfers obtain and maintain a handicap. the Handicap committee educates members on the need for handicaps and assists members in establishing and maintaining a handicap.